Turnkey Services Brief
GMP offers it client a Single window solutions to setup a world standard facility. It undertakes works with its own manufactured products of Clean room Partitioning system and undertakes Design built works for all Services for clean room industry.
GMP offers its client following services works
- HVAC system
- Electrical System
- Utilities system
- BMS system
- Epoxy works
- ETP works
- Validation Services
- With the above works undertaken by GMP by their own in house team of experts, today in industry, GMP is the only company to offer its client the entire turnkey solutions for all their need to establish a facility.
Validation Master Plan
- A team of engineers at your service
- A specialized technical team will accompany you throughout the process.
- GMP technical team is made up of engineers who are specialised in HVAC products and with extensive experience in the sector. They will develop your project as per Standard requirement or deliver the project as per consultant design, advising you throughout the entire process. All our installations are backed by an exhaustive study conducted by this team.
- The necessary training for operation and maintenance of the system is provided by our expert technicians at the system start-up and commissioning, ensuring a full understanding of how the equipment works. Different training for different access levels to the system is taken into account and recorded and documented. Action options and limitations for the End-User, which are diversified according to the access level, are clearly highlighted during training.
- The standards of good manufacturing practice (cGMP) require special attention to risk assessment and verification procedures: “it is requirement of good manufacturing identify the activities of validation necessary to demonstrate control critical aspects of particular operations. The significant changes made to installations, equipment and processes, which may affect product quality, should be validated. A procedure for risk assessment should be used to determine the scope and extent of validation.”
- The Validation Master Plan serves to make sure that all equipment, procedures, that may affect the quality or integrity or effectiveness of the product, are validated; it contains the general principles which comply during the validation task, and plans activities to be carried out for this purpose.
We at GMP understand the stringent compliance requirement of Cleanroom Industries.
Design-build creates efficiencies in the design phase, minimizing on-site labor. GMP combines its expertise with top engineering team to offer the advantages of
GMP is experienced in delivering high-quality design-build projects globally. Its diverse portfolio and proven track record of successful delivery gives GMP a competitive edge to pursue large, complex projects in a variety of sectors.
GMP is a complete solution provider in terms of all types of Building Management System on turnkey basis or as per your requirement.
A building management system (BMS), otherwise known as a building automation system (BAS), is a computer-based
We at GMP understand the stringent compliance requirement of cleanroom industries.
One of the core component of any such facility is industrial Utilities which has to be designed and delivered considering various international standard. GMP has
GMP Technical Solutions develops bonding, sealing, damping and reinforcing solutions for the Pharmaceutical & related industries, for manufacturing, Packing & Stores.
Epoxy flooring is a very critical application in any Pharmaceutical industry.
In accordance with the recommendations from International Standards, GMP establishes a Commissioning and Qualification plan based on Risk analysis that permits the classification of the various systems and its components depending on their impact on